Saturday, February 26, 2011

cold treatment

you gave cold shoulder.i stood there,hold on to you still.
i don't know why im still there but one thing for sure i want t be by your side,always.maybe whatever im doing,got you thinking i don't want you t move on.
but if you do,go on.you got my blessed.because i remember you said'im the worst but still the best' you deserve better.someone who don't have ex-bf someone who you can trust.when i said i love you,you replied okay.when i did post that on your wall,you deleted it.because people know about us and they're blaming me for every reasons we quarrel.well the only thing i got t say,im sorry.even if i do you said i don't.the reason why i didn't explain t you as much as i did in the past six months because even if i do you will still blame me for everything.forget about it.no one will understand even if they do,huda it's forever your fault.so suck it in.woaaah emotionally depress.no cellphone,no fb-ing.happy finding.im going for a run.a very long run.

that girl turn me to insert word.that girl made me forget insert name.that girl leave me because insert reason.that girl made me say no because insert excuse.eventually my whole world crumble,fall apart :')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home